Thursday, July 28, 2016

Summer Into The Peak







As promised, i'll post a little reviews of my short vacay during my holiday. 
So, i went to Trawas,  it's the closest peak from the place where i live (just take one and a half hour to get there by car) that i quite often visit. Besides my hometown is crowded and hot of course, so i'd prefer to go here and freshened up myself by the air also the beautiful landscape around. 

Pardon my bare face lol..i didn't bring any make up tools because it's too much to do my make up also didn't feel to dress up well, since it was a mountainous area and it's better to wear casuals. Still, i was too lazy to packed up my make up tools cause it's not so necessary.


The air, ambience are so fresh and good whereupon we didn't require the air conditioner, just the purely fresh air and it feels so nice. Well, since my villa had such a great views so i took some photos surely.  Here it is! 




 It was almost sunset when i took these photos, and little bit cold (was about 20 degrees), so i chose sweat shirt instead of knit shirt since the weather's still tolerable. I paired it with my old boyfriend jeans that i got it from online shop which is super comfy and movable as well (and..affordable of course).

I got the time to stroll around and found such cute place nearby, of course i was too excited to take some photos and couldn't believe that the results are really great which i love the way of the sun reflected to the forest trees in every shots... scroll down to look those pretty picts!






Outfit's details :
Top - Pull & Bear
Bottom - Unnamed Brand
Sandals - Birkenstock


Anyway, on my next post, i'll post my outfit which one of my lookbook outfits got featured in JAMO Magazine July Issue 2016, Click the picture below to see what's inside and stay tune!, hope you had a great summertime xx.

JAMO MAGZ july issue 2016




1 comment: